Saturday, December 18, 2010

Daddy's girl

Today, as I was updating my baby's book, I realized all the milestones she has gone through, and it made me think of her personality and the way it has developed. However, it is not just her personality which has gone through some amazing changes. Her daddy who use to be very shy and would never dream about acting silly in front of people has managed to become a goof ball just for his daughter. I love watching them together and seeing him do things to make her laugh. Things like making silly faces and awkward noises. Things like playing patty cake and making her stuffed animals dance. It is such a joy to see how much he loves her and how attached they are to each other. She is such a daddy's girl. I can see her asking her daddy for something and making big sweet eyes at him, and him falling down to make sure she has exactly what she asked for. She has him completely wrapped around her little finger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment