Monday, November 22, 2010

It's been a while

It has been a while since I have posted anything new... So I owe a decent story I am sure. Well I don'y know if this will do but here it goes.
The other morning I woke up and fed Emmy. We then decided that both of us were sleepy. AKA...mommy was sleepy and Emmy wanted to play. Well I put her in bed with me and she snuggled in close and grabbed my face to give me a kiss. I always feel so much joy in my heart when she does something to show just how much she loves me. I can't explain it. We went back to sleep and I didn't wake up until less than one hour before my class started.
I had to RUSH. I needed to get her and myself ready. Well I knew I was just going to have to miss class. The little stinker took a really good nap and then played in the car the whole way to the daycare with her panda bear. I love it when she plays with her toys.
She loves to play with the big bad wolf who sings "Little Red Riding Hood." She loves it. The Wolf's nose taste good and the music is a dancing tune for the baby. She also got over her fear of the ABC dog. Hahaha... No more crying for her when she presses the paw. Though I have to admit baby toys can get creepy. The little stuffed animals that sing and dance can be scary to a baby.
Anyway, I hope that I caught everyone up.

No comments:

Post a Comment