Sunday, November 14, 2010

Teeth troubles

I think one of the hardest things about being a mother are the times when your child is in pain. Especially when they are still to young to tell you what is hurting and there is no way to fix it. However, even if you are sure it doesn't always mean you will be able to ease their pain. 
My little one is cutting her first tooth at almost 7 months now. She is in so much pain and there is very little I can do for her and nothing seems to work. She fusses and cries and screams. She is also biting everything in sight, whether it's a toy or my hand. The cold washcloth has seemed to help the most. Even though it is okay to use the baby oragel, I am still unsure about the effects it may have on my sweetie. When she is constantly crying, I am almost crying right there with her. 
I pray she is not in this much pain for the rest of her teeth. How much pain can one baby handle? 

No comments:

Post a Comment