Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NO & UH OH

I feel like my last few entries have been really depressing, so I need to write on the lighter side.
Emily is one person who will always brighten my day. She is walking now and talking a little bit. She is very aware of everything you say and understands without fault.
The only thing is this smart adorable and sassy little thing loves to say NO and UH OH... we go all day with her throwing things on the floor or rolling her ball under furniture just so she can say UH OH. Well I am trying my hardest not to let her see me laugh, but her daddy is not amused, he gets so frustrated when she throws things on the floor so she can say this simple phrase that it makes me laugh even more. (Just so we are clear I do correct her when she throws food or tries to go after things she can not have, this is only in regards to her toys or things we let her play with) Granted it is not good that she runs away from us when we want to change her diaper, but if you can picture this petite little thing turning her back to you yelling NO and twisting her butt as she scurries off. This is why I have such a hard time getting angry, she is not trying to be mean, she is just being a prissy little toddler.
In daycare, the teachers are doing lessons with them and she is bringing home pictures with scribbles on them. She learned the colors Red and Blue, she learned the Letter A and she learned apple. I of course think she is the most fabulous artist known to man and that she will aspire to genius. What mother doesn't think that of their child? But sunday daddy, mommy, emily, and ma mere were at Olive Garden. Emily is jabbering non stop and coloring her picture when daddy asks her. Emily are you going to be an artist, she says no. Then he asks her if she is going to be a dancer and there is no response, he also asks her if she is going to be an astronaut and she glares at him. Then he asks are you going to be a lawyer, she looks up at him smiles big and nods her head yes!We all died at this point. She was to funny and b/c of our laughter she laughed and clapped for herself. My precious baby girl is miss personality plus. We can say she gets it from mommy, cause you know its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment