Tuesday, February 22, 2011

burned out

While one grows up they are often encouraged to go to college and pursue an awesome career. Well this is very difficult. Especially when the natural order of things goes off corse. Even though having a wonderful healthy happy baby is amazing; you tend to teeter between regret for not being there enough and regret from not spending enough time on school work.
I hate it when I am away from my baby, but when I have to do homework i can not seem to get away fast enough. I love being around her and being involved in every part of her life and be able to witness every milestone. Unfortunately I can't. I have to work and go to school and study. I am not saying all this to complain. I am trying to get my point across stating there is a reason parents instill the natural order of events.
you go to school, go to college, get married/get a job, then have babies. God did not just put this in place to teach us patience and good morals, there was a reason behind it. It was to allow us to be able to enjoy our whole family, not deal with the stresses of being unmarried and in school  and having a job. Having to go through everything at once is overwhelming at times and causes you to sacrifice your time with your little one and your significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment