Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My few minutes of joy

I love spending time with my little girl. She brings so much joy into my life. I love reading her bedtime stories and then snuggling with her before bed.
Last night I had so much homework and it makes it very difficult to be a good mom. I often wonder if I made the right decision to go back to school, but then I think about how things will be better once I am done for school and can help my future husband support our family. Therefore, it was a real treat to have the opportunity to cuddle with my baby in the bed until she fell asleep.
Even though I have to spend a lot of time at school, work, and on homework; I still get a few minutes in the evening to give to my daughter. Yes, I know it is simple and may not seem like a lot to you but it means everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment