Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dropping off Daycare

Today, when my little one woke up she was in the best mood. She was laughing and playing to entertain herself. She decided to grab a huge stack of papers off of the coffee table and spread them all over the floor. I had to laugh because she doesn't even crawl yet and yet she manages to get into everything. 
When I brought her to daycare this morning I put her on the floor to play with another baby girl. The other baby was sitting in a bumpy and Emily went straight for her toes. Then the other baby began to jabber to my little one and she looked at the other baby girl, waved and said bye bye. 
Then they began to dance to the music and shake their rattles to the beat. It was so cute, I didn't want to leave. It is days like today, when the weather is beautiful and my baby is happy and ready to play that I just want to stay home and play with her, and take walks outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment